Community Relations Officers

Community relations officers

Community relations officers (CROs) are available to discuss dental issues with members of the public located in NSW and the ACT. You can ask about the dental treatment you have received and enquire about other areas such as:

  • understanding treatment plans
  • understanding fees charged
  • health fund matters
  • the Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC).

If you would like to speak to a CRO, call ADA NSW on (02) 8436 9900, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9 am and 3 pm or email note that this is a phone and email based service only; we do not take appointments. You can also submit your enquiry below:

Contact us